- Every dollar you donated for our March 2016 trip to the Al Azraq refugee camp in Jordan went directly to the field on the ground. During our team’s 8 day trip they: -
- Built a makeshift tent school to accommodate 50 students
- Distributed 200 food parcels (each feeding a family of 6) - Set up 25 water tanks in the area.
- Interviewed 28 families for medical care - Filmed a short documentary
- Established long-term relationships to continue to offer aid to Syrian refugees
You can see a visual representation of the monetary breakdown below.
TOTAL RAISED (USD):